„He who knows much about others may be learnt, but he who knows himself is wise.”
In this training participants learn how to adapt their own behaviour
in critical business situations, in order to act as a leader and obtain the
commitment of team members.
Knowing the decision making process and understanding the values that guide us will help us understand others and their drivers better. It will support us when working and communicating with peers, subordinates or customers.
Participants receive their personal e-stimate ® profile in order to create self awareness.
Our view of everyday events, people and even world events is coloured by our internal beliefs. Our hero is someone else’s villain; our solution to a problem is ridiculed by a colleague.
- What is it that makes something right for us but wrong for others?
- How does my perception colour my behaviour and how do others perceive me?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the members in our teams?
- What are the individual and team values of the people we lead?
- How can I adapt and connect more easily?
- How do we motivate ourselves and others?
- How do we react in crisis situations?
Participants learn how to recognise others according to their preferences.
Top executives, members of the management and their teams.
Team leaders, employees who are intended for leadership roles.
- learn how to adapt YOUR own behaviour in critical business situations, in order to act as a leader and obtain the commitment of team members
- understand your own personality
- learn about the combined functioning of the team
- know about the individual strengths and weaknesses
- discover possible approaches to problem solving in order to optimise partnership and co-operation
Participants: 12 participants / session
Duration: 2 to 3 days delivery
During the training phases, the participants may contribute their own experiences. They will practise their newly-acquired knowledge by means of role-plays and own presentations.
In this training participants are taken through to the fundamentals of leadership, in order to create a firm foundation for experienced leaders and also for beginners.
- Leadership Role
- Vision and mission
- Leadership features and Personalities
- Leadership styles
- Leadership instruments
Employees with professional experience as well as employees intended for leadership roles.
- Recognition of your role and responsibility as a manager
- Management instruments and how to use them
- Recognition of your own management abilities and setting of goals for yourself, for the team, and the team members
Participants: 6 – 12 participants / session
Duration: 3 to 6 days delivery – In class with 2 trainers
This course requires of the participants a high willingness to participate and actively work on their own personality. All content will be practically trained in group work and presentations of the participants in the course itself.
At the end a plan will be elaborated of how to transfer all learned into reality. The training contents can be developed and implemented for your company’s or organisation’s specific need. Individual and group coaching activities can accompany the training.
We believe that GROW is the most structured method available in achieving the proposed goals, decision making and problem solving. It works because it guides us to take a structured approach to analysing problems and to develop our own solutions, instead of someone else telling us how to think and what to do.
Once we have formulated a goal and how to achieve the goal, we are more likely to achieve the desired outcome.
Ronald Meier, Swiss Federal Master Diploma in Banking
Harry Tischhauser, CEO of FM Immobilien AG, CEO of BVS Tischhauser, Member of the Board and CEO of e-international
Csaba Rácz, CEO Siegel Eastern Europe
This programme is dedicated to senior management, C-level, and those in leadership positions.
Will be set together with the coachee.
Participants: individual session
This course requires of the participants a high willingness to participate and actively work on their own personality.